Russian Trinity on Capri:
Bogdanov — Brahma
Gorky — Vishnu
Lenin — Shiva
...«The religious thinking of the remote past, embodied popular tectology of that time, gives one surprisingly beautiful symbol of world dynamics. It is Hindu Trimurti, a Trinity. Eternally creating Brahma dreams, but he dreams in bodies, things, realities, as we, people, dream in images, reveries, ideas. His sleepy creativity heaps up new and new forms freely and confusedly: existence accumulates continuously, becomes complicated, diversified, — what positive selection makes. Eternally destroying Shiva ruins everything what is possible to destroy, what is accessible to his ruinous force, in what there are conditions for destruction, — negative selection. Between them there is Vishnu, keeping what is worthy of preservation, the expression of results of world dynamics at any given moment»...
...«Sciences differ not in an object (for all it is the same — all the world of experience), and not in methods (they are the same in essence — organizational), but in — “a point of view” — in a center of coordinates of research. And tectology is the science with arbitrary variable center of coordinates, or with the universal point of view»...
...«Tectology is the only science, which has not merely to develop its methods directly, but also to research and to explain them; and therefore it represents the completion of the cycle of sciences»...
The site includes the following works on tectology:
1. Perspectives of Tectology in Theoretical History.
2. Tectology and Philosophy.
3. Tectology as General Scientific Paradigm.
4. Tectological Analysis of Tolerance in Intercultural Communications.
5. Tectological Approach to Social Research.
6. Tectology and Postmodern.
7. Geopolitics and Tectology in Historical Research.
8. Double Methodological Synthesis in Contemporary Historical Science.
9. Moral Aspect of Tectology of Stable Development.
10. Socially-political Aspect of Tectology of Stable Development.
11. Status of Tectology in the Sphere of Scientific Knowledge.
12. Tectology as Integration of System Knowledge.
13. Two Models of Globalization from the Point of View of Tectology.
14. Tectological Mechanism of Stable Development.
15. Tectological Principles of Stable Development.
16. Tectological Principles of Stable Adaptation.
17. Tectology of Socialism.
18. Tectology and Holism.19. Tectology of Cycles.
20. Tectological Weapon.
21. Tectological Picture of the World.
22. Tectology of Arogenic Communication.
23. Tectology of Creativity.
24. Tectological Dictionary.